HELP NEEDED! Wiring rear brake / headlight

I have a 2009 WR450F and have ordered front / rear hydrolic brake switches and a HI / Low beam headlight switch (I have a plated bike). I want to use the stock lights because I think they look the best and I have read that others used these vs. buying new lights. I have searched this site about wiring these items and have found a lot of useful information. Does anyone have a pictorial on how they completed this process or very good written directions or links? Any help is greatly appreciated.

when I did it on my XR400.....

I only did it to the back break... but the two leads off the banjo bolt thing... it doesn't matter which one... but you hook one side to power and the other one to the brake light part of the light... it just closes the circuit

I just plated my 08 WR. I ended up ordering the BD kit and when I got it I hated the look of the head light and tail light, makes the bike look ten years older than it is. I ended up doing the BD stator mod and using the stock tail and head light. Passed state inspection no problem:thumbsup:

The wiring harness made things really easy.

I have a 2009 WR450F and have ordered front / rear hydrolic brake switches and a HI / Low beam headlight switch (I have a plated bike). I want to use the stock lights because I think they look the best and I have read that others used these vs. buying new lights. I have searched this site about wiring these items and have found a lot of useful information. Does anyone have a pictorial on how they completed this process or very good written directions or links? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Received all of the parts for my bike today. Searched all over this site and found some very helpful info plus talked with Snaggletooth (he is extremely knowledgeable and helpful) this doesn't seem to be very difficult. I will post results once the project is complete.