HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
harleyrob2000

Anyone ride near Pittsburgh, PA?

3 posts in this topic

I am planning a trip back that way the secon week in Nov. I will be in the charleroi, Monessen area. Let me know I you are up for a ride or know of some good riding areas. Aloha Rob

I know there is good riding down the hole pan handel of WV there in the Ohio Valley below Wheeling. I was working down there and needed a tube for a bike for the weekend, Since I was down there I was not going to get the part in time and I saw and stopped at a shop and got the tube. I asked him about the riding and he said "you can ride almost anywhere up the hill" . Down there Everyting is either up the hill or down the hollow. Its funny cause the mountains are so steep that pretty much sums it up :) . I saw tons of quads in the back of Pick ups too.