yz426 grey oil

I change my oil every ten hours atleast but after my last one only being 5 hours into it i notice my oil turned a greyish colour im woundering why that is,

Coolant in the oil, or you sucked up some water somehow.

is coolant in the oil bad for the bike if being ridden still?

Yes it is.

You won't want to ride it anymore until you get it fixed. Could be a head gasket leak, or it could be much worse.

I change my oil every ten hours atleast but after my last one only being 5 hours into it i notice my oil turned a greyish colour im woundering why that is,

You might just have sucked some water into the breather or something. Did you go into deep water? powerwash it and get water in it?

Pressure test the radiator system to be sure.

DONT RIDE IT LIKE THAT

The color is important, as is the texture.

If it's truly grey, and still looks like oil, it may be an indication of a severe wear condition having occurred.

If it's a creamy, foamy beige color, that's either water or coolant. Running coolant in the oil is something like running sand in it, except sand won't dissolve the glue that holds your clutch linings together, or coat all the steel parts with a rusty scum. Water or coolant causes the oil to foam severely into a milkshake texture that has almost no ability to lube anything. Otherwise, there's nothing wrong with it.

k well i just had my bottom drain bolt tapped out im thinking it oculd be the metal shavings thats disscoloured my oil?

No, that wouldn't do it.

well ill jus bring it in and ask aabout it, thank guys