HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
1rt2go

Looking for Baja kit for YZ 426

4 posts in this topic

I have'nt riden in a while for me atleast 10 years or better. then my buddy gets a bike and he wants to riding so I go to the dealer and act like tim allen biggest badass bike you have.well I now own a 2002 YZ 426 whitch is a great bike for the track . but I forgot it's nice to go trail riding and short road way too.I need to find out where to find a good baja kit and or suggestion on the matter

Thank you frist time user

Try Baja Designs or Electrex both are good systems and both companies are very helpful. I have a BD kit on my bike and my friend has an Electrex. I guess it is up to your personal preference on which system to use. Also you are going to need a wr stator or your stock modified one.

[ September 25, 2002, 06:22 PM: Message edited by: woodsrider426 ]

Are you talking about a light kit or actually setting your bike up for baja?

Sorry for not making myself clear,I need to install a light kit so I can ride in dirt or street and be able to regester my bike for a lic. plate

thank you :)