Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KiwiThumper

A lighter note for the afternoon :)

12 posts in this topic

3 men go into a motel. The desk clerk said the room was $30, so each man paid $10 and went to the room.

A while later, the desk clerk realized the room was only $25, so he sent the bellboy to the 3 guys' room with $5.

On the way, the bellboy couldn't figure out how to split $5 evenly between 3 men, so he gave each man $1 and kept the other $2 for himself.

This meant that the 3 men each paid $9 for the room, which is a total of $27.

Add to that the $2 the bellboy kept and the total is $29.

Where is the other dollar? :)

They only paid $8.33 each (25/3). They each have $1.00 and the Bell boy has $2.00. That totals $30.00

You have disinformation in your statement! You may have a chance as a reporter for NBC or National Geographic. :)

The three men together are out a total of $27 (the figure of $30 is now irrelevant because $3 was refunded). The desk clerk is holding 25 of that. The bell boy has the other $2. RR.

You may have a chance as a reporter for NBC or National Geographic.

Hey I just read Arnett was originally from New Zealand. :) RR.

Come on KiwiThumper. I said they each paid $8.33 for the room. The rest they paid the Bell boy! (8.33 X 3)+ 2 = 27.

They paid $27 but $25 went to the room. If I go any further I will have to give up and claim that you win because you are an extermeme liberal. Can't win an argument with them. :)

If the room was $25, each man paid $8.33. After their $1 refund, They paid $9.33 x 3 = $28. The Bell boy kept $2, that ='s $30 :)

What the heck's going on if three guys are staying in one room? For $25 bucks a night is has to be a single bed. Am I at the right forum? puke.gif RR.

No they paid $8.33 each for the room. $0.67 each to the bell boy and each have a $1.00 in their pockets. But I think they might all be gay! :)

You need to subtract the $2 the bellboy kept instead of add it to the $27. It was part of the refund.

You don't happen to work for the New Zealand version of the IRS, do you? :) Is this an audit? :D

Kiwi, if there is a dollar missing, I think the three queers used it to bribe the desk clerk into keeping quiet about what he saw when he walked in to give them their refund. :):D :D