HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bykas

Fat Paddle Yz450 Dune Bike

69 posts in this topic

This bike handles incredibly in the sand and has brutal traction straight out of the hole through the 5th gear wheelie, leaving a 15ft rooster all the way. DSCN3016.jpg

set up looks expensive... lol, i'll stick to my 60 dollar paddle.

I used to have one of those sorry A$$ $60 dollar paddles. You definately get what you pay for.

How is it jumping. I can see it kicking ass climbign hills and running nasty whoops but it looks like jumping would be sketchy at best. you'd have to be on your tank and over the bars to keep it level. hell with a little dirt bike tire and wheel you have to

Its a little heavier in the rear, but jumps just fine. Mostly I like to stay planted and haul A$$.

that thing is a beast!

edit:

i meant that in a good way...nice way of taking it up the ass.

I used to have one of those sorry A$$ $60 dollar paddles. You definately get what you pay for.

actually no, a 6 cup paddle tire is all you really need. that looks like over kill :thumbsup:

A 6 paddle on a 450, are you kidding me. Since when has more traction in the sand been overkill? You must not do alot of dune riding.

Absolutely, we are actually building a CR250 for a demo bike. We'll be down at Coos Bay on the 20-22 with the YZ450, CR500 and hopefully the CR250 demo bike. PM me for contact info.