How can I make a 2008 WR450 perform better?

How can I wake up a 2008 WR450? Just wondering which mods can be done? I remember some older stuff, like the gray wire, is the valve timing, the same as a YZ version?

What would you suggest, jetting, intake, exhuast, ignition?? Thanks

^x2....

The info is at your fingertips :thumbsup::worthy::)

Free mods -- grey wire(under your left side plate), cut out air box and remove snorkle, ais removal kit , jetting ( jd jet kit ).

FRom there its either gut the muffler or a slip-on ( Dr.D etc. ),

fmf megabomb header or a yz header,

vortex ignition or other

hot-cams ( exhaust only )

high comp piston

big bore kit

port polish and shave the head

im just wondering what jets to use on my wr450f with a fmf speed muffler?

Suspension. Get the thing sprung and set for your weight. it's a great bike out of the box other than the "free stuff". I'm on an '06 but still unable to tap the bike's full potential based on MY skill level.

Simple, free mods: Remove gray wire, remove snorkels in airbox, remove AIS if you have the option, yz throttle stop, JD Jet kit(A MUST), DRD Full exhaust(Or basically any exhaust other than stocker), and you better hang on my friend, it will put a smile on your face from ear to ear.

Simple, free mods: Remove gray wire, remove snorkels in airbox, remove AIS if you have the option, yz throttle stop, JD Jet kit(A MUST), DRD Full exhaust(Or basically any exhaust other than stocker), and you better hang on my friend, it will put a smile on your face from ear to ear.

Ranger, your avitar is disturbing to say the least.

:thumbsup: Thanks.

He is saying your avatar is offensive, IMO get rid of it?It's shows a lack of character on your persona!!:thumbsup: