HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mxvet37

Applying Graphics Question

11 posts in this topic

I just purchased graphics for my 2008 YZ450F that I just picked up a few weeks ago. So far so good. BUT... What's the deal with the large circular cap on the swingarm? Do you just apply the swingarm graphics right over the top of the thing? Looks like it would cause all kinds of wrinkles and bubbles. Any tips? Thanks!

All the graphics kits I have had have a cut out for that piece. Look at my swingarm graphics on my bike.:thumbsup::worthy:

010-1.jpg

justin i hate u..

where the hell did u get thos graphics? how u like the dr.d? thinkng about ditching my ti-4 and getting a dr.d stainless..

justin i hate u..

where the hell did u get thos graphics? how u like the dr.d? thinkng about ditching my ti-4 and getting a dr.d stainless..

Haha the graphics are a custom design. I got them from Damien @ Dirt DNA graphics. Ask for the Justin Cisneros and Ty Keenom style lol:thumbsup: He did a real good job and had them in the mail the next day! The DRD is good, I like it. It is friggin loud when the packing gets low though. The power is great increase in all-around power. Not an increase in top end or low end, just all around.

PS Here's my rear fender. I really like how it turned out with my "sponsors" at an angle. Sorry, I'll stop thread high jacking:smirk: :thumbsup::ride::worthy:

009-1.jpg

Not to high jack the thread, but where did you get that black coating on your forks? Could you tell a difference?

My hurricane kit came with swing arm graphics cut to go around the plug holes,if yours are solid I would lay it out on the swing arm and cut it out with a exacto knife

My bike is jealous of your bike Justin! I finally got my OTHG backgrounds in. Now to keep away from the races...So hard...I'm being drawn in...

My bike is jealous of your bike Justin! I finally got my OTHG backgrounds in. Now to keep away from the races...So hard...I'm being drawn in...

Oh come on, theres round 8 at Riverfront tomorrow!:worthy::ride: BTW, I'll trade you bikes right now! :thumbsup:

Not to high jack the thread, but where did you get that black coating on your forks? Could you tell a difference?

That coating is DLC coating from Enzo. and YES, I could tell a differece. But for the price....hmm

I just purchased graphics for my 2008 YZ450F that I just picked up a few weeks ago. So far so good. BUT... What's the deal with the large circular cap on the swingarm? Do you just apply the swingarm graphics right over the top of the thing? Looks like it would cause all kinds of wrinkles and bubbles. Any tips? Thanks!

Maybe you got a 2009 graphic kit, just cut and trim around the plug hole on your swingarm.