HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
maincrash

I love my wr450

5 posts in this topic

I bought it in February on a cold night the guy had it in a shed frozen solid I asked to start it the guy laughed and said its frozen.Well I got it for $3900 for a 07 wr450/2700klm in Canada that's cheap.Got the bike home thawed it out fired it up it sounded like it was full of gravel My buddy told me it sounded like a thumper with Quite exhaust. So I took it to my mechanic one valve was out of spec he adjusted it all was good.

I installed a rekluse pro and bin loving it ever since now its got 3650 klm

love is blind as they say but we've fallen in with BLUE girls that are known to be faithfull and rewarding :worthy: , could have been much worse with slutty RED one :thumbsup:

A lot of people seem to like there WR450F's I'm thinking about purchasing one for myself!, I started a thread but there is no response yet, but congradulations on the purchase, good to hear your liking it! :thumbsup:

The only regret I have on my WR450 is not buying it sooner. I love this bike so much. It makes me want to quit my job so that I can ride more. All I can think about and all I want to do is ride my WR450 ever since I got it a month ago.

I have owned a lot of bikes but never enjoyed on this much.

love is blind as they say but we've fallen in with BLUE girls that are known to be faithfull and rewarding :ride: , could have been much worse with slutty RED one :worthy:

Yeah, but you know what they say about those red heads. :thumbsup: