help with Baja Designs headlight switch

Was wondering if any one out there could come up with a wiring schematic of the Baja Designs headlight switch pn 12-9005. I am installing it on my Yamaha WR 450. Am not using the complete Baja Designs kit , just the light switch and need to figure out the internal wiring of the switch . My guess is that the wiring diagram comes with the separately purchased front harness , I dont want to buy this , just want to hook up the switch into my bikes wiring

thanks

Here ya go. Hope it helps.

http://www.bajadesigns.com/2005%20Web%20Site/PDF%20Files/Wiring%20Diagrams/Dual%20Sport%20Kit%20Schematic%20-%20New%20(kickstarts).pdf

Doug@DSA

Was wondering if any one out there could come up with a wiring schematic of the Baja Designs headlight switch pn 12-9005. I am installing it on my Yamaha WR 450. Am not using the complete Baja Designs kit , just the light switch and need to figure out the internal wiring of the switch . My guess is that the wiring diagram comes with the separately purchased front harness , I dont want to buy this , just want to hook up the switch into my bikes wiring

thanks

Thanks for the reply , it all will help.