Question....Yamaha Contingency program

Hey, I just switched to Yamaha. I have always rode red, but I am now the proud owner of a 2009 YZ450 !!! Yamaha offers a contingency for the series I race. I signed up, then I noticed they were for the last seasons races. The new season starts in Sept. I cant find any info for the 2009/2010 season. Anybody take advantage of this last year, and how was it. Also, is there a regular time frame this info might be released? I emailed the Yamaha contact provided but I've had no response. Just wondering. Thanks

I think it is usually August or Sept. before they announce the next year's dates/events that are contingency races, however, they pretty much stay the same as the previous year. Not 100%, but close.

Enjoy that new bike, you'll love it!

Thank alot guys, I appreciate it, and yes I am really happy with the Yamaha. All the little things seem to be much better quality. For example, even the way the plastics bolt up, lol ........ much better! Shes got about 18 hrs on her now and I am really getting comfortable...... Maybe she will take me to a Championship this year....................... Scott