HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BrandonW

Bringin' Home the Hardware!

8 posts in this topic

Races last weekend at Eddieville, which is a track located near Goldendale, Wa., which is on the border of Washington and Oregon states. Beautiful area, and the track was superb! Nice loamy track, groomed, and fast. This was my 4th race that I have entered, and it was my first placing, so I have to show it all off. Here is a cornering picture from the course:

0.jpg

Now I am getting a little air...

1.jpg

Lookin' like I might be reeling somebody in...

2.jpg

And here is the glory! 4th place in the 4-Stroke Amateur class...

3.jpg

If you ever get the chance to ride at Eddieville, take it! I am still grinning ear to ear!

sweet!

Congrats dude! You'll be hungry for more now. :)

Man, looking at those pics makes me want to come up there and ride so bad.

Wheres the trees!!!???

I didnt see a single tree in any one of those pics!?

I dont think I would know how to ride (not that I do) if I wasnt dodging a tree every now and then. lol

BTW: Good lookin pics!

Would you guys think I was talking smack in saying that I think the pictures don't do the place justice?

Well, I don't! That place was better than a thousand words! Check it out at www.overthebarsgang.com and browse through the two courses they offer. I think I have a new favorite place to race!

Ok, so I am way proud. Here is another photo. I think that I used this CR500 for traction in about 100 yards...

0.jpg

Then, this one is a gas! These guys were "rooting" for their buddies with a Two Bun salute, but I could not get a good photo of it, so they turned around specifically for the camera. My buddy Ryan is tossing up the "sabbath" on the right. We were all laughing pretty hard when this was goin on. I imagine the riders were getting a pretty good laugh too! (This was done during the expert race)

1.jpg

Thanks for the comments fellas.

nice pics wish i had a place like that around here to ride. :) on another note were the 1st-2nd-3rd place trophies vertical cause your 4th place was horizontal. :D