wr450f wot do you get? uk

just ad me wr450f delivered, it came with a service manual,trip meter (no speedo) and thats it! Now mates come up to me and say "oh you should av got this & you should av got that" So can anybody tell me exactly what i should get for me hard earned £££££££££££££££££££££

????????????? :):D :D

Should have a cup holder.

A cigar lighter would be a nice accessory, too!

Do people really buy stuff without knowing what they bought till it shows up? Unbelievable

should've gotten a spark plug thingy as well. The US versions also come with a few additional carb jets. I paid an additional 42.95 and got a welsh supermodel with mine. I look forward to shearing her in a few months and making a nice sweater.

Cheers,

Sabooo

jackasaki welcome to tt you will find help as time goes on

I read in trail bike enduro magazine that any thing more than you have will be clased as a road kit and to expect to pay up to 500 pounds for it.

some of the early wr 400/426/250s came with a very comprehensive road kit for no extra but sorry not for you

cookeye :)

lol dudes thanx for ya help,ya too much!

cheers "cookeye" thats all i wanted to know, nice 1

Quote:-"Do people really buy stuff without knowing what they bought till it shows up? Unbelievable

"...ha ha a mile down the road and it breaks...wench you are UNBELIEVABLE!!!! :)

Actually it was in the parking lot and less than 1 mile, but you bought the same bike, only a matter of time, stick close to the truck jackasaki. Good luck

Should have a cup holder.

A cigar lighter would be a nice accessory, too!

If it would have come with the above items, you could have enjoyed your favorite brew on her and lit up your favorite cigar :). After a few brewskies, you would forget that the key was sheared.

x2

ey up wench thanks to TT i checked first!! the nut fell out when i unscrewed the inspection cover!!! domed washer is my cure :)

hehhehehehehehe good luck mate

must have WR450F accesories,

#1) Chrome exhaust pipes (loud pipe(s) saves lives)

#2) Chrome helmet (to match exhaust, and chicks love a shiny helmet))

#3) Mr. Turbo kit (so you are always out front)

#4) bolt on Port-A-Pottie (used in conjunction with the Mr. Turbo kit)

ack, ack, ack!!

Rich K.