HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yz400fsmasher

am i askin for to much?

7 posts in this topic

am i asking to much for my 98' 400f? (1650) Its pretty muck stock, just a white bros e series pipe, pro x piston, and the bars. idk how to post pics on threads so take a look at my avatar

Your price doesn't seem out of line, just have to wait for the right buyer to come along.

I just got a 99 yz400f for $1600 a few months ago and its all stock.

Last week i picked up a 03yz450f with an fmf pipe, aftermarket cams (i think havent opened it up yet), pro taper bars, a new skid plate , a full set of extra plastics, an new extra 52 tooth sproket, and the suspension had just been tuned. And its in great shape and runs like a beast

Paided $1800 for it.

I got a great deal on the 450 and i'm not upset that i got the 400 for only 200 cheaper.

it was a great bike to learn 4 strokes on and now my wife rides it :worthy:

when i was tring to sell my 99 yz400f 2 years ago for 1600 i paid 1200 for mine and put 800 in it and i couldnt sell it . after being on craigslist for 5 months i ened up trading for a Quad THAT WAS A MISTAKE .

Its not a bad price, If i was a buyer i would offer you $1500. I wouldn't take less than that if i was you. The bikes worth more in hours of fun to sell less than 1500. The problem is nobody buying right now. I have tried to sell 2 bikes and seen several steals just sitting on craigslist for months.