The new 2010 look......

Gray........do you think that ceartain dealerships (like the smaller independant self owened shops) like the one my friend has will see less inventory and just the bigger shops that sell all brands will get the most bikes.

Gray you answered the question perfectly...they will cut production 50% due to lack sales...simple as that.

The deallers that sell the most Yamahas will usually get the most Yamahas to sell. Doesn't matter to Yamaha what else you sell, as long as you sell a lot of their stuff.

I just noticed that FMF has a part number for the exhaust on the 2010 YZ450F, and it is not just the same part number as the 07-09, so it isn't just a mistake. There are some '10 450's floating around if these companies are already making exhausts for them.

Something tells me that FMF hasn't seen this bike as yet. I think their listings for the 2010 YZ450 model is just for preorder.

Something tells me that FMF hasn't seen this bike as yet. I think their listings for the 2010 YZ450 model is just for preorder.

That could be true, but one can dream.