I just don't know what to say...

My loving wife just gave me her blessing to get a new '09 450 (white). I think I will go tomorrow after church to pick it up. I just hope the infection on my foot stops spreading, I would hate to loose my foot and not be able to ride the new bike.

thats awesome..the 09 is a great bike...but being this close to the 2010 release..why dont you wait a little...unless the dealer is blowing out the 09's?

$5,700 OTD price. I have an '02 426 that I converted to the '03-'05 plastics. Great bike which I will be keeping as a desert bike. I can convince the wife with a $5,700 price but I myself can't justify what a 2010 will cost. I know the 2010 is going to be awesome but I think I will be more than happy with the '09.

$5,700 OTD price. I have an '02 426 that I converted to the '03-'05 plastics. Great bike which I will be keeping as a desert bike. I can convince the wife with a $5,700 price but I myself can't justify what a 2010 will cost. I know the 2010 is going to be awesome but I think I will be more than happy with the '09.

The 08's and 09's are great bikes so its hard to ignore the prices on them right now. If the 2010's are really going to be that good youll be due for a new one again when dealers are blowing them out too so its pretty hard to lose. :worthy:

My loving wife just gave me her blessing to get a new '09 450 (white). I think I will go tomorrow after church to pick it up. I just hope the infection on my foot stops spreading, I would hate to loose my foot and not be able to ride the new bike.

Don't say anything, Just buy the roses and and take her out for the 5 star dinner!:worthy:

Don't say anything, Just buy the roses and and take her out for the 5 star dinner!:worthy:

I would do that even if she said no:thumbsup:. Although I also know that she wouldn't say no (she might not say yes sometimes, but she hardly says no if that makes any sense...) I told her I would take her to go see her sister next year, its a tough trip (insert a bit of sarcasm) because her sister lives on Kauai...

I just need to get my foot figured out. I was stung by a stingray about two weeks ago, it wasn't that bad but got infected none the less. I have been antibiotics and steriods for the last ten days (the only thing I noticed about the steriods is I had to urinate every hour and have been sweating like crazy. I have had to drink like crazy to keep from getting dehydrated.

Anyway, I digress, even after the medication my foot is now starting to swell a little and has a bunch of red bumps. The on call doctor prescribed some cream over the phone but that doesn't appear to be doing much. Guess I will be going back to my doctor tomorrow. Trying to not let it distract me from the new purchase:ride:

She's definitely a keeper!!!!!:worthy: Does she ride as well??

Get that foot checked out, the last thing you want is gangrene!!!!:banana:

• Like 1

She's definitely a keeper!!!!!:worthy: Does she ride as well??

Get that foot checked out, the last thing you want is gangrene!!!!:banana:

She didn't learn to ride a bike (bicycle) until she was an adult (long story) so she refuses to learn to ride a mx bike (probably a good thing, she was on our son's crf80 and I thought she was going to hurt herself...). She does have a YFZ 450 (quad) that she does well on out in the desert. She does come to the track with me when I take our son so it is still a family thing.

Doctor says the foot is no longer infected but that my list of side affects are an allergic reaction to something, either the drugs they prescribed or possibly part of the sting ray's barb is still in my foot. Going in the morning for blood work. I have had the new bike for almost 24 hours and don't have the energy to find the camera a take picks let alone "play" with it. It's beatiful though and I did sit on it last night:ride:

Oh ya, I did pull out the CC last night and ordered up a Dr. D hour meter/bracket, got a 51 tooth rear (I know everyone says 50 but if I am going to pay for a sprocket I want more than 1 tooth), a works connection glide plate, and a sunline adjustable fuel mixture screw. I am not fast enough to really need a pipe and I think I will be more than happy with the power coming from an '02 426; might not even put the 51 rear sprocket on (it will go on the 426 if it doesn't go on the 450).

Trying to pick out backgrounds. Leaning towards Decal Works T3, white background, black numbers, and black, silver, and red trim.