HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ronnie Mac

Buddy pegs

3 posts in this topic

Has anyone tried buddy pegs on wr450 and if so were did you attach and if carring passenger did you crash in firey wreck like warning decal states?

I did not want to drill holes in the frame so I bought clamp on pegs...The problem is that they won't hold securely. I think I'm going to ( oh oh, my knowledge of English is missing it)....well try to "add" 2 little flat metal pieces to the subframe on each side at the level I want the buddy pegs to be placed. Then I will drill holes throught these pieces and bolt racer bike buddy pegs in place. I found that other solutions were not secure and/or comfortable

If you want to stick with clamp on pegs, EMGO prvides some..Do a search with the search engine of this forum and you will find some infos...

Cheers