HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
starttman

NOT FOR THOSE WHO ARE WORKING TOMORROW!!

5 posts in this topic

hate you.yea i remember the days of no kids or schedules or cell phones and pagers.me and my bro ripping until it was dark or we were out of gas...

hope you get a flat.or your chain comes off and you have no masterlink.or you drove 2 hours and forgot your helmet.

Have fun dude.. wish i could be there too.

chris

98yz 400

Just to let you know, I am leaving tomorrow for 5 days in the Sawtooth Basin by Stanley, Id to ride the gnarliest trails and drink the coldest beers around with 40 of my best buddies. Roasted pig one night, chili feed the next and Black Angus New York steaks on Saturday night.

Touche'

FTD

[ September 17, 2002, 01:40 PM: Message edited by: FTD ]

Just had to do this, For those of you who have to work tomorrow...........(rasberry). I (finally) will be taking an entire day off to ride rampart!! My brother and I shluld be dropping the bikes of the trailer at about 8:30am. At that time we will both disappear in a cloud of dust for the remainder of the day.

Anyone who doesn't have to work may see us giggling foolishly as we bomb down the trails without the worry of: Making sure the kids havent crashed, keepin' it slow so the wife can keep up, not breaking in newbies, finding easy trails so everyone can ride, watching the time so we can get back to camp and take the kids for a ride etc......

YES!!!!

Race