HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bamster

Toronto has class

5 posts in this topic

Leaf fans cheered at the American nation anthem last night in a game against Buffalo. They have class unlike the Hab

fans in Montreal.

Most Canadians dislike the Quebecors. They constantly whine and are not in touch with the heartbeat of the rest of us North Americans.

Hey Bamster - get it right. Leaf fans have class, Toronto itself is, well............nice, I guess. Personally, I wouldn't want to live there. :)

Peace Eh - P.Z.

are not in touch with the heartbeat of the rest of us North Americans

People here are very peaceful, probably too peaceful...The main thing is that the English language beeing so poorly understood here, people are just unable to get enough info to understand the American point of view... International news they listen to come from France. French stations sure have some intelligent things to say (some would rather say few) but it is definitly unsufficient to understand what this war is about and see both sides of the medal. To get it, Québec people should be able to read the National Post and listen to american TV channels and so on...Then they could see different ideas and make their own. Unfortunately, it is not what's happening here.

Anyway, no matter you are in favor of War or not, I think that booing a national anthem is just unnacceptable. This is just common sense.