HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yz_for_me

'03 Going Bye Bye to Make Room For '07

5 posts in this topic

Spent a couple hours tonight cleaning up my '03. It's going away on Wednesday and being replaced (also on Wed.) by an '07. Sold the '03 (with over 100 hours) for $2700 and picked up the '07 (with about 20 hours) for 3 G's so I feel pretty good about the deal. Only thing I'm really gonna miss is the Rekluse. I'll get another eventually, but will have to stash away a little cash first. Got my first my first ride already planned for Thursday night. Oh Yeah!!!

selling an '03 for $2700 is pretty good....nice job! Have fun with the '07! I wonder if you'll miss the monster hit of the '03.

Ride report...

selling an '03 for $2700 is pretty good....nice job! Have fun with the '07! I wonder if you'll miss the monster hit of the '03.

Ride report...

My '03 was neutered a bit. The 8 oz GYTR FW and a Rekluse tamed the hit pretty well. Can't wait for the first ride on the new wheels!