HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FNG241_WR450F

Pilot Screw Adjustments?

3 posts in this topic

Okay, I'm going to show my ignorance in this post, but hopefully there's some other folks out there that need some help on this topic as well. I bought a WR450 about a week ago. I noticed that when I come on the gas that it sometimes bogs down a little. A few folks have told me that I need adjust the pilot screw. Okay, I've found it, now will someone please give me some details on how to adjust it? Thanks in advance for any advice.

Get your hands on the March 2003 Motocross Action Rag:

MXA Test Bikes: MXA's 2003 85 Shootout, 2003 125 Shootout, 2003 250 Shootout, 2003 450 Shootout, How To Build A Works KX250, 2003 KTM 200SX

People: Jeremy McGrath, James Stewart, Travis Pastrana, Kyle Lewis, Bobby Bonds, Bobby Kiniry

Races: World Supercross Championships, Welcome To The Megladome

Tech: Five Steps To The Perfect KX125, RM 125, CR125, YZ125, KTM 125SX, Secrets Of The Fuel Screw , Oil Viscocity And You

Features: We Are A Warlike People, Physics Of The BackFlip

Product Tests: No Fear Elite Glove, ATV Offroad Fury 2, Dr. D YZ450F Exhaust , Renthal Tapered Grip, Moto Tassinari KTM 125SX Reed, EVS Web Knee Brace

Hottest Products Brown Brother's Racing, Pro Taper, SIDI Boots , PC Racing , Tag Metals, Factory Effex , Carbon Fiber Works , Chaparral

I was hoping to give you your answer on their website. It ain't there.