I need a headlight!

I have searched around but want some input and ideas.

So far I have looked at baja designs, ricky stator and custom bracket with a soltech light all with halogen since I have no battery.

Iam going to install a eline stator.

mostly ride mexico and dezert. Some single track.

bike is a 02 yz426f

thanks in advance

have u looked into wr model headlights?

can you get or do you have the e-line stator already? cause that might be your biggest problem as i know they discontinued them for the 450's so probably wont have luck finding a new one unless you already got one....

z

I have searched around but want some input and ideas.

So far I have looked at baja designs, ricky stator and custom bracket with a soltech light all with halogen since I have no battery.

Iam going to install a eline stator.

mostly ride mexico and dezert. Some single track.

bike is a 02 yz426f

thanks in advance

Brett, how much juice will the e-line give you? If this is one of those high power stators you are in business. Probably the best bang for the buck would be a Baja Designs standard headlight and convert it to hid using a ballast and bulb off Ebay and either a Baja Designs or Trailtech nicad battery in your airbox along with a regulator/rectifier. This is the same way it's done with XR650R's and a very cheap alternative to buying a Diablo.

I have a eline stator, Iam going to build a custom bracket with a battery and a hid light off the tripe clamp.

thanks for the input

peace