2003 Kx250

Just picked up a 03 kx250 with 5 hrs since new 1 owner had it cooped up ina garage has PC jetting 1 tooth up on the rear sprocket and PC dog bones on the linkage and let me tell ya... Cant ask for a better bike. This is coming from a person whose recently owned a 07 yz250 2stroke as well as 08 ktm250 2 stroke both are sold.... This thing is cream of the crop. I believe ima keep this one and make me my factory bike including factory suspension etc... stay tuned for furthur mods!.... Going to be a replica of Eric Sorbies kx250 when he was on PC in 04

Couldn't agree more:worthy: . I have owned and been on a lot of bikes, 4 stroke and 2 stroke, and won't go back after I bought my 03 Kx250. I bought it just because it was a one owner low hour (15hr) bike and the guy only wanted 1500 bucks for it. I had never owned a kawasaki before and thought this can be my beat up junker bike. Well now its my only dirt bike. It does it all. I ride MX and Trails. It handles both very well and I still have stock suspension. I weigh 185lbs and was lucky with the way these bikes are sprung, its just perfect. I find that the stock suspension with the right clicker adjustments will allow me to have the most comforatable ride I can remmember on a bike. I added oversized bars, cycra bark busters, pillow top grips, maxxis it tires, 12/47 gearing, did o-ring chain, pc platinum 2 pipe, pc factory sound silencer, re-jetted, a good gripper seat cover, skid plate, and fork seals. Gonna ride this bike until I can't find parts for it:thumbsup: . Heres a page a just found. http://www.teamgreennews.ca/pdf/RS03-05e.pdf . I am going to try the governor spacer mod that they list to see if it works as soon as I find the spacer. Gonna try the cylinder work too on the next top end. Good luck with the new bike. I know you'll like it.

Mine was a high hour beater that for some reason I decided to trade my CC setup 2007 crf 450 for?! anyways after replacing every bearing, rebuilding the motor, filing the basket down adding a flywheel weight, shimming the govenor, and redoing the suspension its pretty much the best bike I have ever had! I changed the gearing to 12/48 and the bike screams way better then my 450 did through the tight single track. I can even get the thing over logs and roots! My 450 would just flat deny me of this no matter how hard I tried.

So far the smoker works great for me in every aspect!

:worthy: cool man let me know if u find the spacer I to am looking for it. Hey if you find it ill pay u via paypel to send me one lol im dead serious. I had a guy send me pipe spacers cuz i couldnt find them.. thnks:ride:

Couldn't agree more:worthy: . I have owned and been on a lot of bikes, 4 stroke and 2 stroke, and won't go back after I bought my 03 Kx250. I bought it just because it was a one owner low hour (15hr) bike and the guy only wanted 1500 bucks for it. I had never owned a kawasaki before and thought this can be my beat up junker bike. Well now its my only dirt bike. It does it all. I ride MX and Trails. It handles both very well and I still have stock suspension. I weigh 185lbs and was lucky with the way these bikes are sprung, its just perfect. I find that the stock suspension with the right clicker adjustments will allow me to have the most comforatable ride I can remmember on a bike. I added oversized bars, cycra bark busters, pillow top grips, maxxis it tires, 12/47 gearing, did o-ring chain, pc platinum 2 pipe, pc factory sound silencer, re-jetted, a good gripper seat cover, skid plate, and fork seals. Gonna ride this bike until I can't find parts for it:thumbsup: . Heres a page a just found. http://www.teamgreennews.ca/pdf/RS03-05e.pdf . I am going to try the governor spacer mod that they list to see if it works as soon as I find the spacer. Gonna try the cylinder work too on the next top end. Good luck with the new bike. I know you'll like it.