HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rockieman

New OEM plastic (99 WR400F) How much??

2 posts in this topic

When I purchased my '99 WR400, I took all the original plastic off and replaced it with the One Industries Hurricane Kit. I am now contemplating selling it all and was curious what the fair market value is? Here is what I have....the first price is what the dealer quoted me what it would cost to replace...the second price is aftermarket pricing per the Dennis Kirk catalog.

Tank $264.40 229.00

Front Fender $44.80 $20.99

Rear Fender (w/light) $93.00 $18.99

Side Cover $61.45/ea. $53.99 set

Radiator Shroud $49.75/ea. $38.99/ea

Left Fork Guard $56.60 $16.99

Right Fork Guard $38.75 $16.99

Seat $135.00 $95.00

Headlight @$180.00 $75.99

IMS Seat Cover ?? $47.99

factory bars ?? $20.00

I also have a couple of items that I used a couple of seasons....top triple clamp... along with the factory exhaust , header (with shield) and tailpipe (no dents).

Would somewhere between the aftermarket price and the OEM price be fair? Once I have some feedback I will post in the appropriate place. I have pictures I can email if anyone has interest.

I appreciate everyone's feedback!!

Would somewhere between the aftermarket price and the OEM price be fair?

No.

You will be very hard pressed to find a purchaser for the stock tank. The ergo's w/ the OEM seat are a joke.

As for stock Yamaha plastic, you will have to ask a substantial amount UNDER UFO, Acerbis , One Inudtries prices to sell it.