HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
321racer

FMF Q or FMF Powercore 4??

14 posts in this topic

I can get stuff from FMF cheap so i am going to get an fmf system for my drz. Doy ou guys think that the powercore 4 is a lot better than the Q?? How much louder is the Powercore over the Q?

The Q is lighter and a little better flow than stock and it's still quiet. The PQ4 makes more power and is much louder. Pick which one you want more quiet or more power.

I have the PC4 and I dont think that its too loud.
Do you have the insert out so it is making full power?

Do you have the insert out so it is making full power?

I have the PC4 with the sparky in it, is it that much louder and better on power without it?

I think im gonna go with the PC4 with the Megabomb header. Thanks guys!

Nice choice :worthy: I have the powerbomb + PC4. With the spark arrestor in it is not offensive at all but still sounds great. Just passed its m.o.t here with no problems. With it out its quite alot louder but as wyattchad54 said, ounds great :banana: :banana: :banana:

how do you get the spark arrestor out?. It doesnt look like it would restrict much its only a screen is it not?

I wish the FMF made as much power as the MRD 'cause to my ears they sound the best.

i'm with you there. i think the FMF pipes sound spectacular. awesome low Bark!!

how do you get the spark arrestor out?. It doesnt look like it would restrict much its only a screen is it not?

There is an allen screw at the inside bottom of it. It does not make any difference in power but it does sound better, louder but better tone.