HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
06_WR_450

AIS Removal Kit Pictures?

8 posts in this topic

Hello,

I want to install the AIS removal kit that came with my used 2006 WR450f. Have the folded copy that is packed with the kit but can't really make out the pictures.

Hoping someone has a link to the directions online that has something more readable.

Should be four pages, possibly file number PAK-ST-J93-69-XX_D

Thanks for your help,

Charles

Hello,

I want to install the AIS removal kit that came with my used 2006 WR450f. Have the folded copy that is packed with the kit but can't really make out the pictures.

Hoping someone has a link to the directions online that has something more readable.

Should be four pages, possibly file number PAK-ST-J93-69-XX_D

Thanks for your help,

Charles

Well, here are 2 pages for my '07.

AIS0001.jpg

scan0001-1.jpg

¡Mil Gracias!

The scans from both replies are way better than what I have.

I'll get out to the garage in the morning to take a look. Can't do it right now. Just over 100 degrees today in N. Texas. Much hotter in the garage.

I think the 06 kit is different than the '07 so those instructions may not help.

I think the 06 kit is different than the '07 so those instructions may not help.

Thanks, still gives me an idea what to look for.

Thanks again guys. Finished the install yesterday evening. Still very hot in the garage but some fans helped. Think the official was 103 yesterday. Or was it 105? Anyway.

After finishing all the free mods plus the GYTR AIS removal kit with supplied jets, this thing runs like a whole different machine.

Just wish I could afford a bolt on ready super moto kit:)

You could actually just block of the big black tube and the smaller one with a nut. wrap a cabletie around it and you should be set.

also block off the airbox.