HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Angus

Stolen

7 posts in this topic

Sat night our shop was broken into and two motorcycles stolen...A wr-250 and an XR-250. The xr has a DSC street conversion kit and smokes a lot. The WR has the air box removed and a straight k&n filter instead....If anyone in the thumper comunity sees or hears of anything resembling ythese descriptions please contact "angus" or call 402 723 5295 Located in the midwest..........

Angus,

Sorry to hear about your misfortunes. Could you be more specific as to the descriptions of bikes? Such as VIN # ?

Dave

[ September 14, 2002, 09:39 AM: Message edited by: Fryboy ]

Sorry to hear, Angus. A friend recently had a similar experience. It makes you furious and sad and ready to box all at the same time. Hope they find the dirtbags that did it and string 'em up by a sensitive body part.

Dan

Yea what hurts is I found out today that insurance does not want to cover them. They say they are only covered if they are titled and licensed. Well we all know what a task that is to perform....

Honda xr250 vin....JH2me0807yk500624

Yamaha Wr250 vin....JYA cg11w32a007132

Angus

Cost's me $128. per bike per year through Progressive, for Comp, Libility, and theft on my WR and YZ.

Bonzai :)

Ditto Kaze!!

And you can stay down by the track w/o worry of your bikes being stolen in the pit..........

Just don't tell them you race.

Just mount an empty gun scabbard with a sticker that reads "I DON'T DIAL 911" on it. See how brave those weenies are! :)

Shoot straight. Less paperwork. :D