2010 WR450 Pic?

Just because the 250 didnt get FI doesnt mean the 450 wont...in fact there is a pretty good thread over in the 450 forum that indicated the 450 will have FI.

As for the WR and what it will look like, I would be willing to be it looks like this (with BNG (maybe)):

09MS_WR450F_blu_S1_0ec806dc.jpg

Yeah, thats my point, I highly doubt the WR will see it this year, even if the YZ450 does. Wait and see I guess. The 2010 lineup should be announced shortly.

I's pretty funny the naysayers on the 2010's

It's pretty much a given with all the mag and internet leaks that you are going to see big changes to the YZ450 including EFI but more importantly the whole reversed cylinder thing.

Whether or not the WR gets it is the question ?

I guess we'll find out soon enough, Septembers coming :ride:

A little off topic. I just got rid of a FI dirt bike (08 Husky TE510) and went to the 09 WR450. FI was nice, but I did experience a couple issues. The biggest issue with FI in my eyes is the ability to troubleshoot the system and or fuel related issues, if one sensor goes wacky, you can be chasing your tail for days if not months and don't forget the fuel pump (when that goes south, your SOL on the trail). If and when they come out with a plug-in engine code decipher tool I will look at FI again. But for now I will stay with carbs in the dirt.

A little off topic. I just got rid of a FI dirt bike (08 Husky TE510) and went to the 09 WR450. FI was nice, but I did experience a couple issues. The biggest issue with FI in my eyes is the ability to troubleshoot the system and or fuel related issues, if one sensor goes wacky, you can be chasing your tail for days if not months and don't forget the fuel pump (when that goes south, your SOL on the trail). If and when they come out with a plug-in engine code decipher tool I will look at FI again. But for now I will stay with carbs in the dirt.

you will like you'r WR, I think it wil take some time to get Bugs out of the new FI systems, cool for the track, you can push you'r bike back to the truck, but for the trails I like you I will stay with the good old carb dirt bike.