yz400f aftermarket radiators?

the left radiator(the one w/out the spout) has a leak, and after attempting to solder it, the leak is only going to be fixed by tearing it apart. i found mylers radiator reapir on google, but id rather buy a new radiator without any worries. does anyone know of any aftermarket companies that carry radiators for this bike, and has anyone had sucess with mylers radiator repair? thanks:thumbsup:

Mylers did an excellent job of repairing a heavily damaged radiator on our old YZ250F. $75, shipped out on a Monday, got it back the same Friday.

Mylers did an excellent job of repairing a heavily damaged radiator on our old YZ250F. $75, shipped out on a Monday, got it back the same Friday.

Same experience, my radiator was mangled but they fixed it right up for under $100 and had it to me in a few days. Two years later and no issues.

Same experience, my radiator was mangled but they fixed it right up for under $100 and had it to me in a few days. Two years later and no issues.

I 3rd that. They did a great job on mine as well. Myler's are magicians.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/New-Left-Radiator-Yamaha-YZF450-YZF-450-YZ450F-YZ-F_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ65Q3a12Q7c66Q3a2Q7c39Q3a1Q7c72Q3a1171Q7c240Q3a1318Q7c301Q3a1Q7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem518a8edc1dQQitemZ350216969245QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_1189wt_1176.

Sorry for the long link...

Ask them about one for a 426 I know the make one.

I bought one of these for a 426 and it bolted up to my 99 400 perfect. (the shrouds will fit a little weird, but 426 ones bolt up). I have had it for quite a few hours and it seems to work great. It is significantly thicker than the oem and it seems to cool much better. I ride a lot of relitavely slow single-track and it has really helped with heat management. My .02

Thanks for the replies, we are going to take it to a local and see if they are sucessful, but if not mylers is going to be our answer. :worthy: