HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ReedRulz

2007 YZ450F clutch problem

6 posts in this topic

I cant get my bike to go into nutral while its running and while running in first gear with the bike sitting still if I pull in the clutch and rev the bike it pulls forward is this from a grooved clutch basket?

One more question, if my problem is a grooved clutch basket and I get a Rekluse auto clutch will I have to still get a new clutch basket or does the rekluse come with everything I need?

Grooved basket and/or inner hub. The Rekluse does not come with a basket, although they do sell them separate. The Rekluse pro comes with a replacement inner hub.

1 person likes this

I f I get a Rekluse pro for $599 what all do I need to get to have everything in the clutch new? Does it come with a Basket and inner hub or do I need to order one? Will it work with a Barnett basket and inner hub?

I f I get a Rekluse pro for $599 what all do I need to get to have everything in the clutch new? Does it come with a Basket and inner hub or do I need to order one? Will it work with a Barnett basket and inner hub?
Seems like the hub and basket question was answered
Grooved basket and/or inner hub. The Rekluse does not come with a basket, although they do sell them separate. The Rekluse pro comes with a replacement inner hub.