2007 YZ450F clutch problem

I cant get my bike to go into nutral while its running and while running in first gear with the bike sitting still if I pull in the clutch and rev the bike it pulls forward is this from a grooved clutch basket?

One more question, if my problem is a grooved clutch basket and I get a Rekluse auto clutch will I have to still get a new clutch basket or does the rekluse come with everything I need?

Grooved basket and/or inner hub. The Rekluse does not come with a basket, although they do sell them separate. The Rekluse pro comes with a replacement inner hub.

I f I get a Rekluse pro for $599 what all do I need to get to have everything in the clutch new? Does it come with a Basket and inner hub or do I need to order one? Will it work with a Barnett basket and inner hub?

I f I get a Rekluse pro for $599 what all do I need to get to have everything in the clutch new? Does it come with a Basket and inner hub or do I need to order one? Will it work with a Barnett basket and inner hub?
Seems like the hub and basket question was answered
Grooved basket and/or inner hub. The Rekluse does not come with a basket, although they do sell them separate. The Rekluse pro comes with a replacement inner hub.