Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tammie

quick question on tire change

10 posts in this topic

hey guys ive just put a 21" michelin cross competition S12 onto my front rim how high do you have to pump it up to get the bead to pop? there is no max or min pressure reading on the tire sidewall? just don't want to ruin it i have a tiny little air compressor that works off car lighter and its already up to 45 and bead hasn't popped yet i just wanted to make sure how high im suppose to go.........

I always use a little soapy water on the bead to get it to seat. Works pretty well. I have put over 60psi in a tire w/o problems.

Dont worry about it. Just pump it up to your normal pressure. On your first ride it'll seat.

baby powder works wonders - only had to go to 20 psi on my front yesterday to get it to seat - plus - the ladies like the smell:thumbsup: !

baby powder works wonders - only had to go to 20 psi on my front yesterday to get it to seat - plus - the ladies like the smell:thumbsup: !

Hahaha, you're sooo wrong...I remember reading a college study on aphrodisiacs that found baby powder was very the least sexually stimulating sent of everything they tried...(I think it was cucumber lotion or something that won)...Lol...But chicks hated baby powder, reminded them of dirty diapers...

Try lemon scented windex, lol...

... chicks hated baby powder, reminded them of dirty diapers...

lol...

I use it to dust inner tubes because it's easier to find in most stores than plain old talcum powder, which works just as well. My son thought he'd needle me some, saying somewhat sneeringly, "You're pretty good with that Baby Powder."

But I came back with, "I had a lot of practice on your butt", and it kind of ended there. :worthy:

I use it to dust inner tubes because it's easier to find in most stores than plain old talcum powder, which works just as well. My son thought he'd needle me some, saying somewhat sneeringly, "You're pretty good with that Baby Powder."

But I came back with, "I had a lot of practice on your butt", and it kind of ended there. :worthy:

don't even get me started on babies butts...my 11month old poops more than anyone or anything I have ever seen......:lol: