HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Defyz426f

HOT CAMS Trouble!

6 posts in this topic

My friend to me to NOT do the mod because he said that the kick start would kick back up and ill will get hurt? is that true

No, it is not true. IMO the auto-decomp mod is the first and the best mod you can do to your 426.

Ask your highly knowledgeable friend to explain how an auto decompression cam would make the engine any more likely to kick back than the manual setup.

That should be entertaining.

My friend to me to NOT do the mod because he said that the kick start would kick back up and ill will get hurt? is that true

:worthy::lol: :lol: Your friend is hilarious! He needs to join TT and explain his theory.

I agree just did it to my 426f and love it nice and easy to kick and fires right up best mod ever.

Really appreciate all your help.. since ive been here lol you guys tought me me how to turn on my 01 yz426f lol and what mods should i put thanks:thumbsup: