YZ426 Handlebar Risers question

So I have a 01' YZ426 that I will not get rid of. Runs to good to get rid of.

Tryin to freshin it up, I just put on a new SDG complete tall seat and new graphics. Looks almost new again. I really love the extra room.

The one thing I was thinking of adding was a 0.5" or 1" riser to the bars to give the bike a better balance with the tall seat.

I am 6'2" so the extra room with the bars I figure would be a big help. I have the stock triple clamps so it would be one the machined bolt type to the existing clamps.

Does anyone have experience with these type of addons? I just want to make sure they hold up and work well.

Thanks in advance.

+1 on Barrisers online. They worked wonders on my '00 426. It's a cheap alternative to buying a new top clamp with adjustable positions. I didn't have to lengthen my cables as well which was a bonus. Quality of the product was excellent.

I ordered the ones from Rocky Mountain then had to cancel them as I still use the 7/8" bars and they only sell the 1 1/8" bar set. Was not reading it and got to excited :worthy:

Barrisersonline looks to be the trick though.

Thanks for info.

So I have a 01' YZ426 that I will not get rid of. Runs to good to get rid of.

Tryin to freshin it up, I just put on a new SDG complete tall seat and new graphics. Looks almost new again. I really love the extra room.

The one thing I was thinking of adding was a 0.5" or 1" riser to the bars to give the bike a better balance with the tall seat.

I am 6'2" so the extra room with the bars I figure would be a big help. I have the stock triple clamps so it would be one the machined bolt type to the existing clamps.

Does anyone have experience with these type of addons? I just want to make sure they hold up and work well.

Thanks in advance.

I am 6'8 and have 1 inch risers and they help alot. A great purchase when you are this tall :worthy: