The Girls in Trouble

To repeat myself again a second time....

Are you sure I though overfilling makes you need new crankseals.

well she took it to the bike shop and they have told her she needs a new top end. so it sounds like something major is wrong with it.
I don't buy it based on just this info. I'd corect the oil level and run it 2~3 hours to see if it clears up. It will take a while, because the whole exhaust will be oil saturated.
Are you sure she's draining the oil at the right spot and not just draining the sump pump and adding oil? Been there, done that. Got away with it. :worthy:
Read the thread. He said that:

i had showed her a few times how to change the oil, but she couldn't get the 12mm oil drain bolt out of the left hand side of the engine without taking her skid plate off, so she didn't bother draining the left hand side, she just drained the bottom and then poured in 1ltr..

Are you sure (overfilling won't damage it)? I (thought) overfilling makes you need new crankseals.
Yes, I'm sure. For one thing, the YZF has no crank seals.
I don't buy it based on just this info. I'd corect the oil level and run it 2~3 hours to see if it clears up. It will take a while, because the whole exhaust will be oil saturated.

Read the thread. He said that:

Yes, I'm sure. For one thing, the YZF has no crank seals.

It doesnt? My bad...attention txmxer stay away from the 4 stroke forums :worthy: