HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
four2sixxer

01 yz426f end cap/header

2 posts in this topic

Hi guys im new to the forum great information on here!! umm im looking into getting a after market pipe but have heard that the stock 426 pipe is almost as good if not better than some aftermarket?? if thats the case im going to buy a powerbomb header and just throw a PBM end cap on it will the header match up to the stock system?? I also noticed that my blow out tube drips a little bit of oil when i am done riding could of i overfilled the oil? I get a tiny bit of smoke on start up. OK one last question lol sorry, I had my valves adjusted when I got the bike it had the stock shims in it, now im getting a ticking noise where it sounds like my valves are could it be my cam chain?? If those are stock valve shims i can almost garentee that top end hasnt been touched. :worthy: Ne ways thanks ahead of time I look forward to expanding my knowledge here THANKS!!