Powdercoated yz450f

lookin good. i wanna get some of the parts on my 06 powdercoated back or yellow...or both. cant wait to see your final product

lookin good. i wanna get some of the parts on my 06 powdercoated back or yellow...or both. cant wait to see your final product

Cheers, i think your bike is brilliant! crazy.. but brilliant! You should go for it, black and yellow would like nice, anything a bit different is good.

Cheers, i think your bike is brilliant! crazy.. but brilliant! You should go for it, black and yellow would like nice, anything a bit different is good.

why thank you! im thinking black for the main frame and yellow for the sub frame. or the other way around. and most engine parts i would probably do black.

why thank you! im thinking black for the main frame and yellow for the sub frame. or the other way around. and most engine parts i would probably do black.

Yea, black frame, with yellow sub frame would look nice. Do black engine parts with the lettering in yellow... that would be sweet.

that would be sick. how do they do the lettering in powdercoat? a new powdercoat shop just opend up where i live, ill have to check out their prices

that would be sick. how do they do the lettering in powdercoat? a new powdercoat shop just opend up where i live, ill have to check out their prices

Have a look at my photos, the lettering was all done with silver powder coat. I'm not 100% sure but i think they bake the base color first and once that has cured put the second color on the letters only. Then its baked again, then on with the clear coat.

It would be nice to see a blue anodized frame. Looks good.

any finished pics yet?

Should have all the suspension back together next week sometime. I'll post some more pics then. :worthy:

Another update guys, the swing arm is on!!!

img1198v.th.jpg

looks good! i think that would look good with blue number plate, a blue shock spring and maby a blue cylender or head!

More update pics.

Got the shiny exhaust too :worthy:

img1200m.th.jpg

img1199o.th.jpg

img1201m.th.jpg