High altitude jetting

Headed to Cloudcroft the middle of Oct. and need some jetting info for around 9,000'. The bike is '06 450 with JD kit, smog removed, airbox mod, fuel screw, grey wire pulled, and Powercore with Powerbomb header. Anyone know?

Your JD kit should contain the propper jet and needle for 9000 feet. The instructions tell you which one to use and what needle position.

I've got the kit but I cant find the instructions, its been a couple of years since I'vd used it. Anyway I can get the instructions?

I don't have a JD kit and I have an '08 bike, but I run a 152 main and it's still a little rich at 9000' on up. Just food for thought........:worthy:

where abouts do you ride Mtn-Track? i run a 45 pilot 155 main red needle 3rd down from the top.

where abouts do you ride Mtn-Track? i run a 45 pilot 155 main red needle 3rd down from the top.

I usually ride north of Gould or over to Grand Lake. Above the Walden dunes isn't too bad either. Sometimes the Laramie River Valley, above Alma, or above Centennial, WY. GYTR-AIS removal kit "mystery needle" 2nd from the top.:worthy: