HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MountainMax

BRAND NEW Baja Designs Passenger Footpegs for out WR's

11 posts in this topic

Last week I installed the first set of BD passenger footpegs for the 06 WR's they just came out with, they seem great, easy to install, no cutting/drilling or welding required. Here are some pics, check them out.

Bike014.jpg

Bike013.jpg

Bike012.jpg

Crap! I was hoping they were for the newer WR's. They look nice. I would like a set for that veeeeery rare situation where I could putt around with the wife on a mellow trail.

Last week I installed the first set of BD passenger footpegs for the 06 WR's they just came out with, they seem great, easy to install, no cutting/drilling or welding required. Here are some pics, check them out.

Bike014.jpg

Bike013.jpg

Bike012.jpg

Very nice pegs, I drive by BD on my way home from work. I'll have to drop in and check them out soon.:thumbsup: I'll wash my bike before I wrench on it though:smirk:

Very nice pegs, I drive by BD on my way home from work. I'll have to drop in and check them out soon.:lol:I'll wash my bike before I wrench on it though:thumbsup:

Me too! I'm always amazed what I see show up I my buddies shop!:lol:

I wonder if they will fit my 02 426 :thumbsup: Guess I'll give BD a call!

Mine WAS washed when I installed them, then went through some yucky stuff before taking the pics. No trailer queen here..........

They are brand new and I guess not on the website yet, give em a call if you want a set, or drop in.........

nice!! can you get a few more detailed pictures? from behind would be nice too!

Mine WAS washed when I installed them, then went through some yucky stuff before taking the pics. No trailer queen here..........

No offence MM, just having a little humor. I really do like the pegs. How much weight are they engineered to hold. or did I miss that part in the origianal thread?:thumbsup: