BRAND NEW Baja Designs Passenger Footpegs for out WR's

Last week I installed the first set of BD passenger footpegs for the 06 WR's they just came out with, they seem great, easy to install, no cutting/drilling or welding required. Here are some pics, check them out.

Bike014.jpg

Bike013.jpg

Bike012.jpg

Crap! I was hoping they were for the newer WR's. They look nice. I would like a set for that veeeeery rare situation where I could putt around with the wife on a mellow trail.

Looks good! :thumbsup:

Where did you get them? I can't find them on the Baja Designs website and a net search turns up nothing....

Last week I installed the first set of BD passenger footpegs for the 06 WR's they just came out with, they seem great, easy to install, no cutting/drilling or welding required. Here are some pics, check them out.

Bike014.jpg

Bike013.jpg

Bike012.jpg

Very nice pegs, I drive by BD on my way home from work. I'll have to drop in and check them out soon.:thumbsup: I'll wash my bike before I wrench on it though:smirk:

Very nice pegs, I drive by BD on my way home from work. I'll have to drop in and check them out soon.:lol:I'll wash my bike before I wrench on it though:thumbsup:

Me too! I'm always amazed what I see show up I my buddies shop!:lol:

I wonder if they will fit my 02 426 :thumbsup: Guess I'll give BD a call!

Mine WAS washed when I installed them, then went through some yucky stuff before taking the pics. No trailer queen here..........

They are brand new and I guess not on the website yet, give em a call if you want a set, or drop in.........

nice!! can you get a few more detailed pictures? from behind would be nice too!

Mine WAS washed when I installed them, then went through some yucky stuff before taking the pics. No trailer queen here..........

No offence MM, just having a little humor. I really do like the pegs. How much weight are they engineered to hold. or did I miss that part in the origianal thread?:thumbsup:

Price???