HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dustybum

Racks to suit the WR450

8 posts in this topic

Hi all, what racks are available to suit the WR450 '08? I need to occassionally carry a small tent and bag etc for the odd overnight ride.

Is there much out therem or will I have to start bending steel to make my own?? :thumbsup:

Yikes!! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the info, don't know how much to bring one of those racks into Aus but as there ain't a lot of alternatives out there, I might end up doing just that. :lol:

They do look to be a pretty high quality rack.... :lol:

I just put on my wr, they are well built and very tough, you will be happy with it.

I have the same rack on my 07. It's a solid well built rack that looks a little like art work. I have a picture in my garage with it on the bike.

Another vote for the PMB rack... I have one on both my 08 and 03 WR450s and am quite happy with it. A bit pricey, yes, but definitely well engineered and high quality.

Yup thanks again for all the suggestions, I have emailed the chap on Aussie ebay with the WR racks to see if he makes one to suit the latest ('07 onwards) WR 450F. :thumbsup: