2010 YZ450F Red and White Confirmed

DND, Suzuki changed the shade of yellow in I want to say 01. Now it's a brighter yellow.

They might as well just go to all black.....and sell that at a discounted price in California....

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzz......Johnny, what do we have for our loser?? j/k

Yamaha announced this summer that they were returning to Red and White as their base colors. They shipped new signs to the dealers and everything. One of the previous posters is right, check out the Yami ads in the mags. The logos are red and white.

Could be worse, they could go back to the white and hot pink days.....

Dave

hit the nail on the head, each yamaha rep was supposed to smash the dealerships blue signs. Our rep didnt, wonder how many actually did

It would be cool for Yamaha to go back to the white and red theme. It would be a 25TH anniversary thing since the first year of that color scheme was back in 85. White & Red or Yellow,,,, I hate the blue thing..

They might as well just go to all black.....and sell that at a discounted price in California....

I say forget about California and just do it with some sweeeet metal mulisha stickers :thumbsup: maybe some free spikes for your chest protector can come with it :lol:

I like blue Yamahas the best, but they've also been blue for 13 years. Change isn't a bad thing.

I just think its kind of silly since Honda already has the red thing covered.

Change isn't a bad thing.
It isn't a good thing either. We forgot that once already recently.

lmfao

Yeah really. I knew nothing great was going to happen. :thumbsup::lol:

We are screwed!

x5 or so? :thumbsup: Personally I can't wait to see if we get some real change in 2012:bonk:

You guys are saying you wouldn't like the '91 look, then?

09MS_YZ450F_wht_S2_adae51ef.jpg?t=1244769898

2005%5C07%5C19%5Cbikepics-395202-full.jpg

There are already Yamaha engines in Fords and Volvos.

Oh I know, I have worked on a few Taurus SVT cars.....I was just kidding around, Its a global trend, Chrysler actually co developed or world engine with hyundai and mitsu, and they are using the same 1.8, 2.0 and 2.4.

As long as the bikes look good thats all that matters to me. No pink though

:thumbsup:

Looks better than my 04. I would ride it show the ladies my sensitive side:ride:

haha that is the stupidest thing ever i read about that in diesel power magazine.. its funny that Al Gore wouldnt admit that this year the earth has actually cooled off..

Al Gore about as big of a joke as, people going to pick up welfare in a Cadillac.(idk if yall get it ummm.. their both wastes of money)

Grey thanks for bringing the most hidious YZ color back for us......now where is my pink gear?

I do miss my hot pink Answer helmet......

Dave

Yamaha world wide logo was alway been red/white as fas as I can remmber, only Yamaha U.S had diff. color logo. Now it's more uniformed logo for the world.

style bitters i knew Yamaha always wanted to be like Honda LOL

style bitters i knew Yamaha always wanted to be like Honda LOL

you guessed it yamahas also trying to get hondas super reliability *sarcasm* :thumbsup: