What Does JS Eat For Breakfast?

Jumping into the whoops from 20 ft in the air, then manualing through them. Incredible talent. Incredible.

Thats the part that got me...

Thats cool, everybody likes something different. I still like close racing, pro level or squid level.... :thumbsup:
Don't get me wrong, I think there's nothing better than watching the lead change hands 7 or 8 times a moto, but if I have to ask the one or two fastest riders to leave the field so I can see that, then I think it goes against the basic quest for excellence that should drive all sports. The idea is to be better than everyone else. I just wish there someone else in there to fill the gap.

I was really hoping for some epic racing between Ricky and JS7 when James first came up, but then there were bike problems and injuries, and frankly, I don't think Stewart was really quite mature enough at that point to take his A game to Ricky. We did get a couple of good races out of it toward the end, though.

I have no issues watching Bubba kill everyone else on the track as long as he is on a Yamaha. :thumbsup:

Don't get me wrong, I think there's nothing better than watching the lead change hands 7 or 8 times a moto, but if I have to ask the one or two fastest riders to leave the field so I can see that, then I think it goes against the basic quest for excellence that should drive all sports. The idea is to be better than everyone else. I just wish there someone else in there to fill the gap.

I was really hoping for some epic racing between Ricky and JS7 when James first came up, but then there were bike problems and injuries, and frankly, I don't think Stewart was really quite mature enough at that point to take his A game to Ricky. We did get a couple of good races out of it toward the end, though.

we were at the dallas race where Ricky almost hit the boat in the center of the track.... watching those 2 up to that point was very intense..

JS7 was smoking him thru the woops(doing just like in the video) but Ricky seemd faster almost everywhere else.

From where we were, I thought he clipped the lower end/prop area..

It was an awesome few laps.. worth the trip to see it

Washougal 2006 was a good RC/JS battle!

Here's a good one of Bubbles doing what he does best...

:thumbsup::lol: :lol:
Here's a good one of Bubbles doing what he does best...
:thumbsup::lol: :lol:

not many of us could get back up or ever ride again after some of those crashes......ouch.