HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yz_for_me

To Sell or Not To Sell?

6 posts in this topic

I've got a guy who wants to buy my '03. He'll give me $2700 for it as is. I wasn't really looking to sell it since I just completely went through the entire bike. It's like a brand new bike (as close to brand new as I could make it) and I have it set up just the way I like it, but his offer has me looking at newer iron, or in this case alloy :grin:. I'd have to go for a used '06 or '07. If I upgrade, the benefit is a newer, lower hours bike. The down side is it most likely won't be set up the way I like and will take some time before I could afford to do so.

So the question is, do I stick with the refurbished '03 set up just right, or spring for a newer bike and patiently begin building it up?

id go for the newer 06 and up yz, i sold my 05 crf450 to my dad and picked up a 06 yz450, i like the yz alot better than my crf, id go for it, you will be glad you did.:crazy:

There's no way you'll get that much for the bike any other way, and you might almost be able to get a good '06 for that.

Do it.

yea i would sell it to that guy befor he changes his mind about it.

get a 06 or newer and youll love it.