To Sell or Not To Sell?

I've got a guy who wants to buy my '03. He'll give me $2700 for it as is. I wasn't really looking to sell it since I just completely went through the entire bike. It's like a brand new bike (as close to brand new as I could make it) and I have it set up just the way I like it, but his offer has me looking at newer iron, or in this case alloy :grin:. I'd have to go for a used '06 or '07. If I upgrade, the benefit is a newer, lower hours bike. The down side is it most likely won't be set up the way I like and will take some time before I could afford to do so.

So the question is, do I stick with the refurbished '03 set up just right, or spring for a newer bike and patiently begin building it up?

id go for the newer 06 and up yz, i sold my 05 crf450 to my dad and picked up a 06 yz450, i like the yz alot better than my crf, id go for it, you will be glad you did.:crazy:

There's no way you'll get that much for the bike any other way, and you might almost be able to get a good '06 for that.

Do it.

i have both the 03 and 06.............sell it before the buyer rethinks about it :crazy:

yea i would sell it to that guy befor he changes his mind about it.

get a 06 or newer and youll love it.

sell it...get your new bike.