Need riding partner in MI

I live in Traverse city, and work mon.-fri 8-5 and ride any time I dont work. I like tight woods trails and i would say I am A faster rider like about a 6 or 7 on a 1-10 scale 1 being beginner and 10 being pro racer. The only other friend I have to ride with I cant count on in the spring and fall wehen its cooler and i love to ride.+

I'd ride with ya. But we live a ways from each other. Im in Muskegon. Do you ride the Baldwin area much?? Or the trails around Cadillac? Maybe we could hook up some time in the summer and ride.

I dont get to ride as often as I would like. My kid ties me down quite a bit. But I try to get out at least once a week on the weekend.

If you want technical ridding come to Drummond Island Memorial weekend with the CCC and ride with us. It dont get much more technical than that.

I rode drummond last year on menorial day with a small group it was great hated it by the end of the day because we got so wet and not uses to rocks but 2 days later after we left we though even though we hated it we all wanted to go back. anytime you want to ride call me my # is 231-941-1362 ask for Ryan.

hey this is tim i am a average ridder, all singletrack . last week i rode the kalska loop was awesome ride . i live i flint but drove up north on saturday .most of the time i ride by myself . i try to have all my stuff together just in case i find some time . call me if you are interested in a ride sometime810-407-3473

hey ryan if you need someone to go ridding with i will try to figure out some weeek end to hook up 810-407-3473

I live in Traverse city, and work mon.-fri 8-5 and ride any time I dont work. I like tight woods trails and i would say I am A faster rider like about a 6 or 7 on a 1-10 scale 1 being beginner and 10 being pro racer. The only other friend I have to ride with I cant count on in the spring and fall wehen its cooler and i love to ride.+

I'll ride witcha, on a scale from 1 to 10 I'm a 10....:thumbsup:

Check the post date in the upper left corner of the box. The original post was over 7 years ago. lol

Check the post date in the upper left corner of the box. The original post was over 7 years ago. lol

You got to be chittin me.....:banana::)