Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IBLucky

LEXX slip-on exhaust any one use one of these?

5 posts in this topic

Has ony one used one on a WR 450 yet? are they new, are they loud? any good? I have seen them on Ebay and they are not expensive under $ 200 I was wondering if anyine had any experience with them...

Has ony one used one on a WR 450 yet? are they new, are they loud? any good? I have seen them on Ebay and they are not expensive under $ 200 I was wondering if anyine had any experience with them...

Lexx appears to be the RockyMountain house brand exhaust. Appear to be FMF copies. Originally for Quads only.

You ususually get what you pay for however....

I just installed one. It's a decent pipe. Proforms well, looks good. I will be running an enduro this weekend for the first time with it. They claim 96db with the quiet insert it comes with. I have never had it sound checked. But I think by ear if its under 96, its just under. Also the pipe is kinda heavy. I would say about the same weight as a stock WR exhaust.

I ride with lots of guys who have been demo-ing them for RMATV for a few years and they have no complaints. If price is an issue not a bad way to go as far as I am concerned.

Thanks, I'm still not sure what I'm going to get? I was thinking about a FMF Q4, at first, but stiil not sure what I'll do just yet.