White Bros. Aluminum Pro 2 Exhaust

SO I RECENTLY SNAGGED A COMPLETE SYSTEM MENTIONED ABOVE FOR FREE!!!!:crazy: ITS A LOWBOY HEADER DESIGN AND ALL IT NEEDED WAS CLEANED UP AND REPACKED. RODE THE BIKE LAST WEEK FOR THE FIRST TIME AND FELT LIKE A DRAG BIKE. I'M NOT BRAGGING ABOUT THE BRAND OF EXHAUST BECAUSE I'VE USED ALL TYPES. MY POINT IS ANYONE THAT RIDES A STOCK YAMAHA AND SAYS THEY ARE SLOW JUST NEEDS TO PUT AN EXHAUST ON THAT BAD BOY TO WAKE IT UP. NIGHT AND DAY DIFFERENCE. FEELS JUST AS GOOD ON THE LOWEND NOW IF NOT SLIGHTLY BETTER THAN MY OLD HONDAS.

I've been happy with the WB Alum Pro II also...But I'd like to use one of the DrD or Zip-Ty radiator lowering kits, and don't think I can do so since I don't have the low-boy design (didn't even know they had one)...If you can, do the rad lowering...I just rode a buddy's bike the other day at the Perris track who has almost the same setup as my bike, but with a lowered radiator and oversized front rotor, HUGE difference in the corners...I don't race, but if I did, those would be definite mods...

CAPS LOCK off...

CAPS LOCK off...

SORRY BOUT THAT. I'M AT WORK MAKING OPERATIONAL NOTES. WE ARE REQUIRED TO PUT THEM IN CAPS. I JUST GET USED TO IT.

I've been happy with the WB Alum Pro II also...But I'd like to use one of the DrD or Zip-Ty radiator lowering kits, and don't think I can do so since I don't have the low-boy design (didn't even know they had one)...If you can, do the rad lowering...I just rode a buddy's bike the other day at the Perris track who has almost the same setup as my bike, but with a lowered radiator and oversized front rotor, HUGE difference in the corners...I don't race, but if I did, those would be definite mods...

I think its a lowboy design???? The header dips real low then back to the silencer. I think it will have to be removed to change the oil filter out.

SORRY BOUT THAT. ... I JUST GET USED TO IT.
We're not. It's discourteous. Please don't.

The WB pipe is a great pipe....I have several of them. Too bad they are gone but not forgotten....Vance & Hines