HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dodger

Stock Clicker Setting Please........

4 posts in this topic

I couldn't find the stock clicker settings in my manual........must be blind I guess, or lazy :) ....

Need all settings for both front and back if anyone has them right on top of their head.........

Thanks a bunch.....

Dodger :D:D

are you talking suspension adjustment? if so my manual shows C 7 out asd R 8 out 20 max on both for front and for the rear R 10 out 20 max CLS 10 out 20 max and CHS 1 1/4 turns out 2 total. also check your PM'S. hope this helps, Laters.

[ September 04, 2002, 06:21 PM: Message edited by: cnacc ]

Thanks dude, what page did you find that on?? I knew I didn't look hard enough :) ....

How's your jetting sorting out??? I'm needing to go up a clip on my bike, got some real bad cutting out at 12K this weekend going over to Winter Park, should hopefully clear that up.

Late

Dodger :D:D

[ September 04, 2002, 06:45 PM: Message edited by: Dodger ]

I didn't get a manual, so I purchased the owners service manual. The dam book helps at times and makes me dangerous at others. Laters