Stage2 hotcams??

I know this has probs been posted b4, I have seen ppl say that hotcams make lil diffrence. BUT the 07's cams are worst the the 06 cams, So i thought maybe hotcams would make a bigger diffrence in the 07? I can pick up a brand new set of stage 2 hotcams for 100 bucks.

Should i not even bother or pick them up for that price? :doh:

...the 07's cams are worst the the 06 cams,

Based on what? The '07 has more top end than than the '06, and about one more HP.

The '06 does have more lower mid range, though. Frankly, I'm not sure just how the Stage II HC's compare.

As stage 2 are for mid-top then I would think you are better off with stage 1 for MX. Stage 2 should be good for supermoto and desert dunes.

Based on what? The '07 has more top end than than the '06, and about one more HP.

The '06 does have more lower mid range, though. Frankly, I'm not sure just how the Stage II HC's compare.

If it gains ANY power with the stage2 hotcams i will be happy. I was just wondering if im completly losing my time or even lose power.

If it gains ANY power with the stage2 hotcams i will be happy. I was just wondering if im completly losing my time or even lose power.

You won't lose power with them. For $100 for the pair I would go for them in a second. It may not be the biggest power gain in the world, but you will feel a difference. The difference is about the same as running an aftermarket exhaust.

You won't lose power with them. For $100 for the pair I would go for them in a second. It may not be the biggest power gain in the world, but you will feel a difference. The difference is about the same as running an aftermarket exhaust.

Thanks all i wanted to know:thumbsup: