09 Yamaha YZ450 carb choke leaking fuel??

Hey everyone, new to the site and this would be my first post. I have a question about my newly bought 09 YZ450. I noticed today that when i went to pull out the choke on the carb that it(the choke lever) was leaking fuel. So my question is, is there a seal or o-ring that may have gone bad? Also being that i do have a 30 day warranty(still good) should i take it in to the dealer and have them replace it or would it be easier to do it myself? Any and all input is greatly appreciated!

There should be no fuel in that passageway unless the engine is running with the choke on. You have a carb flooding, most likely, or the leak is somewhere else. If it's under warranty take it back.

Even with the bike shutoff(fuel petcock on) it still leaks out from behind the slide?(when i pull the choke out) And i do not see it leaking anywhere else at all. I dont know, im pretty confused because if there isnt supposed to be fuel in that passageway how is it getting there even if its flooding? Im not a carb person, so i dont know a whole lot. It bothers me because its brand new. Any other ideas grayracer? Oh and my left fork seal has already started leaking!:doh:

If the carb floods, fuel will rise from the proper level and find it's way out of the carb through a lot of places it doesn't belong. Instead of having to be drawn up past the choke valve by moving air, it can just flow out through there. Take it in, and get it fixed.

Thanks for the help Gray, ill definately be taking it in.