My Red WR450

Just thought I would post of some pics of my WR450 - i went a little crazy on it. All the plastics are white with red dirt digits graphics. ESP tuned the suspension. DASA racing rebuilt the engine - it hauls ass now. Sadly it will only do about 40 miles on the stock tank. new rims, new hubs, new handle bars, a steering stabalizer, a yoshi pipe and the list goes on. Its funny cause everyone wants to know how i like my crf450 and I always get to correct them.

IMG_9696.jpg

IMG_9699.jpg

IMG_9702.jpg

IMG_9705.jpg

DAMN:banana: :doh: i always loved the classic purty blue on yammies.......but now you've got me rethinking when it comes time to put on fresh plastic and graphics.yours is hands down one of my favorite bikes now:thumbsup: ....even compared to the decked out am-pro yamahammers:smirk:what kinda grips are you running?

Awesome bike man! I dig the white plastics, that's why I have a 2007 GYTR Raptor 700, I love them. I might put the white plastics on my WR some day.

DASA is the shizzleness too. I had a TRX450R that i put the big bore DASA 500 kit on, awesomeee machine!

Beautiful bike. Way too clean but beautiful nonetheless.

clean yes, trailer queen? hell no. Look closely and you will see plenty of scratches - one of the lights actually doesn't work cause last time i was in cal city I flipped it and knocked the sucker clean off. Ooops. But isn't that why we own tools? So we can fix things when we break them.