HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wacko

WR450 delivery

10 posts in this topic

You Lads in canada are special you will probably get them tomorrow. Us in the States will have to wait till december like the rest of the world.

:D:D:):D

My dealer here in Winnipeg tells me sometime in Sept. but I'm not sure if that's just wishfull thinking or not. I wonder if the Canadian versions will still have the different exhaust end cap?

Hey Wacko, aka Wayne,

Just got back into dirt biking this year. Met BigDR from this site and have been out a couple times with him.

Been meaning to look you & Pat up to go for a ride one of these days.

Don

PS - I'm also working on Ken to get a new bike. He got a 73 Kaw 175 that he plays on but he's talking about buying something new.

My new WR450 should be to my dealer(Berkley Ca. Yamaha ) sometime in early november. I have had a deposit on one since early June. I currently have a 2000 wr400 that I use as my dual sport bike.I love it!!!!! But with a bigger motor on the 03, I feel the need for more power.

For Waco & EOmotobro

WOW, this is the first I've heard any dealer say Sept or November deliveries for USA WR450 bikes.

I hope your right, I keep hearing December.

I'm considering buying a WR250F or WR450F when they become available. Has anyone heard if they will be Green Sticker bikes in CA? If not I'll buy a KTM, I want to dual sport it.